Goodbye 2019! Family Doctors Plus Year in Review
Where did 2019 go?! We are so proud of all that has been achieved over the past 12 months at Family Doctors Plus by our team, both as a business and in service to our community.
This year our team has continued to grow with both new doctors and a new registered nurse. This year we have warmly welcomed:
- Dr Norman Dawes (corporate health doctor)
- Dr Craig Schmeider (GP with a specialist interest in skin cancer)
- Dr Vee Maliyasena (respiratory physician)
- Dr Troy Gianduzzo (urologist/prostate surgeon)
- We have 2 more doctors joining us in early 2020
The wellbeing of our community remains our top priority. As we are looking to continue to grow and provide more services and availabilities to you in 2020, we have recently completed the construction of three new consult rooms. We are committed to servicing the community and have participated in fundraising as well as taking our puberty sessions to local schools for free. Please let us know if your school is interested in one of our education sessions.
- Dr Fiona & Dr Maria were finalists for the AusMumpreneur’s Business Excellence Award
- Dr Maria was a finalist for the Greater Brisbane Woman in Business of the Year Award as well as a merit recipient for the Community Dedication and Social Justice Award
The best part about awards is connecting with other inspiring business leaders and getting new ideas to improve our services to you.
Dr Fiona has taken her maternity leave for her second baby and will be back in 2020. Thank you for all your kind wishes for Dr Fiona and her expanding family.
We look forward to hosting more of our education sessions in 2020. Details of our popular Puberty for Girls and School Readiness sessions will be announced soon. For details please follow us on Facebook, or ring us on 3357 8192.
We are grateful to our health professionals and administration staff for their fantastic work this year.
We could not have achieved all of this without the support of our patients and friends. Thank you for wholeheartedly embracing Family Doctors Plus. Our team would like to wish you the best for the year ahead. We are so thankful for your support – it is a privilege to care for you and your families.
Here’s to a joyful and healthy 2020. Happy New Year!
We are located in Windsor, Brisbane. If you have any questions, please call us on 07 33578192 or email us at email@example.com