If you’re an employer or a human resources manager, don’t miss our enlightening Family Doctors Plus information evening covering important aspects of occupational health.
What we’ll discuss
You’ll hear from our experts about:
- Pre-employment medicals: What are they and how can they be integrated into your workplace?
- Return to work after injury: Why you should use a professional medical consultant.
- Workplace wellness programs: What are the proven benefits?
- WorkCover: Tips for cutting down your premiums.
- Coal board medicals: Why are there fewer doctors performing coal board medicals, and how do the latest changes affect your workplace?
Come along, enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks, and take a tour of our award-winning clinic!
Who’ll be speaking?
Fiona Raciti and Maria Boulton
The directors of Family Doctors Plus will be there to share their insights. Both hold a Certificate in Clinical Occupational Medicine (Monash University), and Maria has 14 years’ experience in occupational medicine.
Family Doctors Plus provides a complete range of corporate and occupational health services to organisations in Brisbane and surrounds.Our suite of health professionals includes occupational health doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists and Nominated Medical Advisors for the Health Surveillance Unit for Coal Mines.
Shannan is a physiotherapist with a keen interest in rehabilitation and injury prevention. She’s part of the Family Doctors Plus team that helps workers get back to work quickly and safely.
Date: 7th March 2018
Venue: Family Doctors Plus, Windsor Place, 2/178 Albion Rd, Windsor QLD
RSVP: 2nd March 2018, Emelia Chalker: firstname.lastname@example.org